Cell cast acrylic is one of the most widely used grades of acrylic sheet in today’s market. Acrylic is available in transparent, translucent, colours and matt finish in a number of thickness and sheet sizes. It can be cut, drilled, glued, thermoformed, bent, machined, polished and engraved. It is lighter yet stronger than glass and has superb clarity, rigidity and surface hardness making it extremely versatile.
Acrylic sheeting is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and has excellent weatherability and is resistant to most common chemicals including acids, alkalis, oils and greases; it is a suitable choice for numerous signage and POS display applications.
Key Features• Better impact strength then glass
• Easily fabricated, thermoformed, polished or machined
• Excellent optical quality
• High surface hardness
• Excellent light transmission
• Chemical resistance to common acids, alkalis, salt spray, petroleum oils and greases.
• Excellent weatherability
Product Applications• Outdoor/indoor signage
• Outdoor lighting & shields
• Display cabinets
• POS displays
• Brochure holders
• Automotive parts – headlight protectors and bonnet protectors
• Barrel vaults
• Fish tanks